We will be beside you every step of the way
At The Chicago School of Psychology, we're committed to helping people achieve incredible things in their lives. We go the extra mile to ensure academic and professional success for our students. And that includes helping you locate financial aid. These valuable financial aid resources can reduce the tuition burden for incoming students.
Federal Resources Available
• Stafford Loans
- Subsidized: No interest while in school or during six-month grace period.
- Unsubsidized: Interest rate is 6.8% after July 1, 2006.
• Federal Graduate PLUS Loan: Available after July 1, 2006.
The Chicago School’s FAFSA Code is B07022.
Alternative Student Loans
• Available to creditworthy students, including international students
• May require a cosigner
• Fees and interest rates vary among lenders
This website is only for our online-blended programs. The Chicago School also offers a wide selection of traditional, classroom-based programs at our campuses in Chicago, Los Angeles/Orange County, and Washington, DC. If you would like information about on-campus programs, visit our main website at www.thechicagoschool.edu.